Things that are creepy:
- Persistence after someone has said NO or STOP, or has made it clear they are not interested in your advances
- Invalidating someone’s “no”
- Only stopping your advances when somebody informs you they are taken (you are telling this person their “no” alone is not enough, which means you do not respect them)
- Asking “why” when somebody rejects your advances
- Asking “why not” when somebody refuses to give you their phone number
A true man does what he will, not what he must.
Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition, and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.
*opens jacket* hey u wanna buy some oh jesus fuck it’s cold *closes jacket*
sometimes i hate dutch stereotypes but a man on wooden shoes just walked past me in literally the middle of the fucking city
Well I’ll be amsterdamned
*whispers* how dare u
D̜̪͎̏ͭ́͜Ĭ̴͍̅͝D̴̬̯̎ͪ̿ͧ͋ͩ ̵̡̫̭͇̼͈̰̊ͧ̏ͬ̊̆̔ͅY̨̪̻̫̣̒̓͟O̗̞͚͕̞͋̈̏ͫ̒ͫ͠͞U̢̫̲͈̫̙̣̺ͣͨ̋̓̔́͞ ̭͖͚̗̎̉̿̀̚͡Ç̱͖̃̎ͣ̉̓U̸̢̦͎͎̝ͩ̑̆͌ͮͫ͛͗T̺̬̹͇̳̔ͮ̄̓ͭͧ͋ͯ̀ ̷̢̛̻͈̬̲̦̀̔̅ͣͥ̌̀Dͦͬ͏̨̖̩O͕͎̝̣̰̟ͥ͋ͩ͌ͣ̕͟W̭̳̦͓͓͇̝ͯͬ̌͢Ņ͖͕͕͎͖̠̗̃̒̂̔́ ̸̲̫̘̫̜̣͎̈ͣͧ̎̒ͭͣ͟Ţ̦̝͖̪͎̘͔͑̑̈͒̀ͫH̡͙̖͍͛̎̎̓ͧͩ̔Iͯ̌͂̾͌͂͏̷̜̬͎͕Ş̧̘͈̻̃ͭͫ͘ ̺̘̝̩̩ͯ́ͅT͙̱͓̖̪ͮͯͭ̔͑̚͜ͅR̦̬͍̫̬̺̜̖̳͗̈́ͮ͢͡Ĕ҉̤̟̞̱̠̜̭̯͘Ȅ̴̖̺̼͇̞͙̗̗ͩͨͩ̓̋̎?̵̜̫̜͇̩̪͓̙͎ͧͨ̈́̓͋
I’M GOING TO PEE
you know, she solved you.